Date:      Wed, 24 Dec 1997 13:18:12 -0700 (MST)
From:      Wes Peters - Softweyr LLC <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        travis@campbellsci.com (Gary Travis Roberts)
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: White Christmas

Welcome from snowy Salt Lake City, Utah USA.

When I dragged myself out of bed at 7:45 this morning, I had about
7 inches of new powder snow in the front yard.  The morning traffic
report had already touted up more than 2,000 traffic accidents in
the Salt Lake Valley at 8:00 a.m.  ;^(

The weather report shows snow gradually tapering off today, and
partly cloudy tomorrow. Highs today in the high 20's (F), tomorrow
low 30's.

Merry Christmas, y'all.  Vaya con Dios.