Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 1997 16:41:55 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        ping@stepnet.com (Ping Mai)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, peter@hw.nl, ping@stepnet.com, dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FAQ Section 2.15...

> Thanks to everyone who reminded me the 1G limitation.
>
> Sorry Terry, I don't consider myself a "DOS person".

But did you understand the content of my posting, regardless if
you are a DOS person or not?  The intent of the posting was to
communicate the 1024 Cyl. information (I maintain it did).

I'm sorry if my naievly assuming that someone having trouble
installing FreeBSD probably would not be familiar with FreeBSD
offended you.

;-).

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org