Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 1995 21:57:06 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD-current users)
Subject:   Re: Info on VM/VFS changes since 4.4Lite

> > I thought that it would be nice to talk about the improvements to the
> > FreeBSD VFS/VM since the 4.4-Lite code was given to us.

> Nice explanation, i gonna translate it into german and post it into
> de.comp.os.unix, if you don't mind.  I think this is interesting
> enough to hide it in a mailing list.

If you go to that effort, perhaps you might send a copy to 1 or 2
German magazines, some even have email addresses I think, ...
I'll fax it to them if you dont have a fax,
(yes folks, hylafax works on my FreeBSD :-) :-)
I suspect a fax will draw more attention than an envelope.

Joerg, if you want to take me up on this, also translate the cover
sentence I should prepend (my written German is rotten ;-) , & append
a note for the magazines in German, with your phone number for queries, then
email me the lot.

Julian S	Munich (=Muenchen) Germany.