Date:      Sat, 4 Sep 2004 23:38:43 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sparc64 kernels have KVM problems(?)

On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 02:51:03PM -0400, John Baldwin wrote:

> Anyone have any ideas?  (Note that this is with a 32-bit time_t still, I'm
> still in the process of doing the 64BTT update and was trying to figure this
> out before going on.)

I can't imagine what the time_t would have to do with the problems you
saw but if you send me your config file I can try it on a completely
up to date machine - that way we could rule out that being the problem
for sure.

I haven't seen anything like what you were getting but I tend to use
mostly GENERIC kernels...

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu