Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 1995 19:05:15 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        mmead@goof.com
Cc:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: Revised version of "Giant Step" GIF

Hi!

In article <199503080226.VAA01253@goof.com>
mmead@goof.com writes:

>> > Hmmmm.  I guess I can live with the wording.. :-)
>>
>> 	:-)  I *really* liked the "A small step for UN*X/A giant step for PCs."
>> Is it going to stay as it is?

I'm afraid of the use of word "UN*X", which may cause a legal problem
or having a ironical taste which some people may feel it a bad taste
one.  So I removed these words from the image.  But lettering work is
the easiest work on that image and it can be replaced with other words
so easily.

I thank everyone gave me comments on my work.  I adjust the layout of
the objects and design of the footpoints and render a high resolutuion
(over 4000 dot width and 24-bit depth) pictures which can be used as a
poster.

Thanks.

--
   HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi    E-mail:   hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (Keio Univ.)