Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:46:45 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Paul Everlund <tdv94ped@cs.umu.se>
To:        Yonatan Bokovza <Yonatan@xpert.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: KDE startup slow

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Yonatan Bokovza wrote:

> [...]

I could of some reason not see any packets to 111 on lo0 with tcpdump.

After trying tcpdump I came up with another approach: I did set ipfw
to log on lo0, on port 111, and then I saw there were packets going
that way.

After setting ipfw to deny port 111 on lo0 KDE did start up fine
again.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Paul