Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:06:09 -0300
From:      Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to shutdown the laptop...

Hey, Sue !

He means that he wants to put the FreeBSD - and the HW, of course - in
sleep mode.

Hey, Alex: Did you enable the APS support on the kernel configuration ?

before booting the system, where it says Boot:

just type -c

and enter.

Next it you prompt you something else - sorry, don't remember what - and
you will type visual.

I suggest you take a look at detailed instructions on how to config. Does
anyone have the correct address ?

Anyway, a good hint would be Greg's site:

 http://www.lemis.com/

and, of course,

www.freebsd.org

find the FAQ section.