Date:      Sun, 2 May 1999 01:11:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Lucky Green <shamrock@adsl.cypherpunks.to>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sound Blaster config problems

I am trying to install a genuine Sound Blaster 16 (ISA, PnP).

My kernel config entries are:
#SoundBlaster 16 ISA additions
controller      snd0
device  sb0     at isa? port 0x220 irq 5 drq 1
device  sbxvi0  at isa? drq 5
device  sbmidi0 at isa? port 0x330
device  opl0    at isa? port 0x388 irq 8 drq 0

I am pretty sure about everything but the last line. I assume opl0 is what
the Sound Blaster manual calls "Stereo Music Synthesizer". The manual
lists the base address at 0x388, but it doesn't list an IRQ and from all I
can tell the manual only mentions a single IRQ for the SB16: IRQ 5.

So, what should the last line look like?

Thanks,
--Lucky