Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:06:53 -0400
From:      "Lapinski, Michael (Research)" <lapinski@crd.ge.com>
To:        "'jason@skypoint.com'" <jason@skypoint.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Strange delays..

does normal interactive ssh take a long time to login etc?
if so is your dns setup properly?
 (ive seen sshd be very slow to respond when dns is borked)

-mtl

Michael Lapinski
Computer Scientist
GE Corporate Research & Development

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
            - IBM Chairman Thomas Watson, 1943