Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2012 07:37:31 -0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Gustavo_N=2E_Lopes?= <andre@mrx.com.br>
To:        wishmaster <artemrts@ukr.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Panic using RADIX_MPATH and quagga

I can confirm, the server that was "working fine" also crashes if I
configure an ibgp session. It looks like some bgp operations are tricky to
radix_mpath.

I noticed some people saying ecmp is trivial and stable on OpenBSD, did
someone test this? I really need this feature and the time is short. I'm
considering migrate all routers to OpenBSD,

Thanks in advance

--=20
Andr=E9 Gustavo N. Lopes
Cel: 55 (41) 8859-6616

A mensagem, incluindo seus anexos, pode conter informa=E7=F5es legais
privilegiadas e/ou confidenciais, n=E3o podendo ser retransmitida, arquivad=
a,
divulgada ou copiada sem autoriza=E7=E3o expressa do remetente. Caso tenha
recebido esta mensagem por engano, por favor, informe o remetente e em
seguida apague-a do seu computador.