Date:      Tue, 8 Nov 2022 00:38:54 -0500
From:      Chris Ross <cross+freebsd@distal.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Lagg and multi-gigabit questions/proablems

Tl;dr; I have two FreeBSD systems attached to a Cisco switch, there =
should be multi-gigabit connectivity, but only seeing 1Gpbs.  Each =
system is trunked, vlan interfaces on the underlying interface.

I have an older Freebsd 11.x system with a 10gbe interface, There are a =
collection of vlan interfaces on it.
I have a newer Freebsd 12.3 system with lagg across two 1gbe interfaces. =
 There are a collection of vlan interfaces on the lagg.

I would _expect_ to be able to get 2gbps, or just shy thereof.  But, =
using iperf3 shows me the same ~940 Mbits/sec that I get when coming =
from a system a couple switches away on a single gigabit connection.

Looking on the Cisco switch, the port-channel (connected to the lagg) =
claims "BW 2000000 Kbit/sec=E2=80=9D. =20

Happy to share config with anyone who may be able to help, but won=E2=80=99=
t paste it all here.

                 - Chris