Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 1995 00:47:15 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Lind <john@starfire.mn.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD questions)
Subject:   subnet routing on FreeBSD 2.0 (950322-SNAP, et al)

I have make my first to set up a network which uses subnet-based
routing, and it has not worked as I have expected.  At this point,
I am unable to determine whether the fault is my understanding, or
the code.  By intuition, I have discovered something that works,
even though my logic says that it is wrong -- I tried it on a hunch
to exploit what seemed to be a bug in the behavior.

If there is someone who might be willing to take a little time to
expand my understanding and confidence so that I may see where the
problem lies, I'd greatly appreciate it.

		   John Lind, Starfire Consulting Services
E-mail: john@starfire.MN.ORG		USnail: PO Box 17247, Mpls MN  55417