Date:      Wed, 8 Jul 1998 16:52:16 -0700
From:      "Paul H." <paulh@testlabs.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Kernel failed

Hi-
    I was hoping you could give me a little help with rebuilding kernels. I
tried several times without any success. When I compile it runs for about 10
minutes and then gets an error #1 and stops. I tried running the generic
kernel, just to see if it would work, it didn't not sure if that means
anything. Can I rebuild the kernel when I'm in Xwindow? Not sure what info
you need  to give me any advice, but just ask I'll get it to you. Again any
help you can give would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul