Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:53:50 -0700
From:      "Michael W. Akers" <mwakers@home.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, 'river' <river@theriver.nu>
Subject:   RE: Remote X-Windows

River,
If you are asking about X on the WinPC then I would suggest using =
Hummingbird Exceed for Windows, as it has the best features of all of =
the Remote X-Windows systems. If you use this product you can contact me =
for any and all setup information.=20
The Hummingbird site is at http://www.hummingbird.com
Michael Akers
M. Akers Enterprises