Date:      Wed, 03 Jun 1998 14:02:18 -0400
From:      Marty Landman <marty@ulster.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I have a question ;O)

This is really about Apache and I apologize in advance but I couldn't
find a link on their page for questions, nor could I find the answer
looking around their site.  Hope you can help, the answer might be
trivial to you, not to me though until I know what it is.

I downloaded apache, and once I can get it up and running expect to do
freebsd next, then perl.
Problem is I downloaded "apache_1_3b7_tar.tar".  When opened Windows
says it's a WinZip file, and when I then run WinZip I get "error reading
header after processing 0 entries".  My config is
Win95/Netscape 4.06 although I also have MS IE and Mosaic installed on
my machine, and an as yet uninstalled Lynx 2.8.  Not to mention AOL,
which I hope we don't have to mention.

I am assuming I've downloaded the right stuff but simply don't have the
tools needed to 'untar' the files?
Please help.

Also if you can save me the email later and let me know how to go about
getting freebsd... like I said, I'd love to use it.  I guess it all
starts with the patchy-tary tcp/ip software.

--
Marty Landman                marty@catnmoose.com

***"don't go to my webpage yet, it really sucks"***