Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 95 17:53:36 0000
From:      Bjoern Linderson <etxs.ghost@memo.ericsson.se>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   bin/bin.ai and bin/bin.cc

Hello!

Nice work, the far i got...
I'm a unix 'freak', and cant stand a PC machine, unless
it runs Unix, and freebsd seems to be one of the fastest
systems avaliable.

I'm having trouble with the installation of FreeBSD.
I downloaded the files in BIN (bin.aa....)
and did everything as told in the installation manual.
The first 8 parts, works just fine, but when i come to
bin.ai, it goofs up. The FTP site's tell me that these parts
should be 235K in size (all other parts are 240640 bytes)
but the bin.ai comes down to 293683 bytes, and the bin.cc
comes to 240632 bytes.

I've been trying to download these files from numerous sites,
all with the same result. Is the file sizes correct?, and if not,
where could i get the 2 files in correct size?

**HELP!!**

Please mail the answer to my work email adress, since i don't
have a private one...

etxs.etxbjln@memo.ericsson.se

Best regards, Bjoern Linderson