Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:43:27 -0500
From:      Bill Broad <dcsi@hiwaay.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        avalon@advicom.net
Subject:   Volunteers!

To Whom It May Concern:

   Who do I contact about setting up a North American ISDN support
effort for FreeBSD? I have enlisted the help of an ISDN equipment
manufacturer who's company is *very* interested in solidifying unix
support for thier products (though I intend to make this effort much
more broad than that). Any and all findings would be given to the
FreeBSD Documentation Project for review, pending possible inclusion in
the FreeBSD Handbook. I will be maintaining my own website, file archive
and mail services (as necessary) for this project, though suggestions
and comments omn anything else I might want to consider are always
welcome.
   I can be reached at: avalon@advicom.net (primary),
rjpell@lycosmail.com (secondary) and/or dcsi@hiwaay.net (tertiary).

--Rick
Lead Technician, DCSI Huntsville
Sys Admin, House Galiagante

P.S. I will, no doubt, require permission for use of the FreeBSD Daemon
logo and permission for links to the FreeBSD site(s)... Who do I talk to
about that?

*EOM*