Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:11:31 +0300
From:      "Alexander Vasenin aka BlackSir" <blacksir@number.ru>
To:        <martes.wigglesworth@earthlink.net>, "freebsd-isp list" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Problems with autoboot on powerup...

Hi! Month ago on some Russian forums I've seen a conversation about how to
workaround if a motherboard BIOS doesn't have "Bootup after power fail" or
similar option. The solution was to attach one wire of ATX power cord to
ground(or maybe to +5V). I think if you make some google you'll find the proper
wire and scheme of attachment. (My internal voice tell me that was a grey wire,
but I'm not sure)

Alexander Vasenin aka BlackSir