Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:44:01 -0600
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        <gmgreene@mindspring.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: porting sparc,mips,powerpc

Hi,

    Maybe you can try to receive a better answer to your question in some of
the following lists:

freebsd-platforms  Concerning ports to non-Intel architecture platforms
freebsd-sparc  Porting FreeBSD to Sparc systems
freebsd-alpha  Porting FreeBSD to the Alpha
freebsd-hackers  General technical discussion
freebsd-arch  Architecture and design discussions

BTW there is a port for alpha systems already done.

P.S. Try a more descriptive subject, but not a long one.

Have Fun...
Ales