Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:06:36 -0700
From:      Jie Liang <jliang@ipinc.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD mail

--------------D79523C73FB2915A9BD7FDD4

Hi,

I have a script which takes STDIN and parses mail into my database,
I want to know how to use a email address to fire my script when a new
mail recieved.
say my email is jliang@ipinc.com

I'd like to fire my script say myscript when I recieved a mail.

--
Jie LIANG

Internet Products Inc.

10350 Science Center Drive
Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92121
Office:(858)320-4873

jliang@ipinc.com
www.ipinc.com

--------------D79523C73FB2915A9BD7FDD4

Hi,
new mail recieved.
<pre>I'd like to fire my script say myscript when I recieved a mail.</pre>

<pre>--&nbsp;
Jie LIANG

Internet Products Inc.

10350 Science Center Drive