Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:14:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Daugherty <doc@wcug.wwu.edu>
To:        Dragon Green <dgreen@learn2.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: buzzy sound

I had the same problem when I bought a new sound system and I was plugging
the cable into the wrong outlet. Also, with a SoundBlaster16. There are 2
outlets on the card. I believe they're 'speaker' and 'line out'. Try
switching them.

David
Software Engineer - NetManage
Work email: david.daugherty@netmanage.com