Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 1995 18:52:39 -0500
From:      Richard Coleman <coleman@math.gatech.edu>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   SGML tools for documentation

Hi,

I'm looking around at the various options for documentation for
the free software project `zsh'.  So far, we've just used man
pages, but we would like to swith to something that would allow
us to translate the base documentation into multiple formats.
I understand that the FreeBSD project is now using some SGML
tools for it's documentation.  Is that correct?.  It that
how the FreeBSD Handbook is being done?  If this is true, I
would like to find out more info about what tools you use.
If possible, I would like to acquire copies of these tools.

Thanks,

Also, I must say that FreeBSD 2.1 is way cool!  Keep up the
good work guys.

Richard Coleman
coleman@math.gatech.edu