Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:52:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry Raynor <jerryr@ComCAT.COM>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   /etc/aliases.db out of date

I'm not get any mail to my domain when aliases are used.  My mail log
shows this:
alias database /etc/aliases.db out of date

-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel    900 Feb 14 17:38 aliases
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  32768 Jan  3 23:56 aliases.db

I tried running the command # alias alias  no change?

any ideas?  The classic... everything was fine for months and now it
doesn't work anymore and I don't know what I did!

Thanks!
Jerry