Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:35:07 -0400
From:      Steven Friedrich <FreeBSD@InsightBB.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: apsfilter and Epson Stylus C63 on Current

On Tuesday 24 August 2004 08:21 am, edwinculp wrote:
> [...]

Actually, all you need do is follow the instructions at the bottom of the
Makefile in /usr/ports/print/cups-lpr

It says to add two lines to /etc/make.conf

And if you've done a installworld since you've installed cups-lpr, just
deinstall, reinstall cups-lpr.

Before you begin, try which lpr.

which will report which lpr command is found first via the path variable. I
suspect it will say /usr/bin/lpr.  After you perform the above steps, it'll
say /usr/local/bin/lpr.