Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 1995 13:44:50 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        william pechter ILEX <pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil>
Cc:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard), FreeBSD-hackers@wcarchive.cdrom.com (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   Re: P.S. [images]

> > Finally, demand in Europe is apparently quite high for a *stuffed*
> > Daemon!  I've gotten numerous requests for such things, the last being
> > a German request forwarded to me by Joerg, and I think that it might
> > not be a bad idea to see the little guy immortalized in cotton
> > stuffing!
>
> I'd buy one in a minute.
>
> My daughter (1 year old) would love it.  It would be quite cute and
> cuddly.  Anyone out there remember the "Nauga" from the naugahyde
> vinyl TV commercials of the '60's. My wife's got on her Free the BSD 4.4
> shirt today (mine's in the wash)...

This got me thinking. (Dangerous!) My Mom knows someon who may know someone
(...) who could produce these. The factory employs disadvantaged (not-white)
South Africans with disabilities using environmetally friendly materials.
(This is a Teddy-Bear factory!!)

Investigations are proceeding. Monday will tell...

If this pans out, I would quite like to turn over the negotiations and sales
stuff over to someone who knows about this sort of thing. I don't mind
being a local liason, but sales/business scares the willies out of me.

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200