Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 12:10:20 -0700
From:      Paula Atchison <paula.atchison@vivacenet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CD ROM

Dear Madame's and Sirs,

Help, please.

I've purchased  your FreeBSD 4.0 CD's with the intent of  looking at the
INET (C) source code.
I don't want to install the operating system on my PC (currently running
NT, ick).

Is it possible to  install the software without installing the OS on my
PC, thus extracting the
source code?

If not, are the source code  files extractable from the CD in some other
manner?
(I've had no luck with the *.tgz files in \packages\all directory using
winzip)

Thank you for your time and help.

Warm Regards,
Paula