Date:      Thu, 03 Apr 2014 20:17:14 +0000
From:      Eric Roseman <Eric.Roseman@Colorado.EDU>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   newcons wiki page

The newcons wiki page (https://wiki.freebsd.org/Newcons) Testing
section says:

To enable Newcons on i386 or amd64, remove the vga and sc drivers, and add vt and vt_vga.
#device        vga             # VGA video card driver
#device        sc
device         vt
device         vt_vga

This does not explain which file to edit. I'm guessing this is a well
known or common file, but I'm not sure where these modifications should
be made.

Thanks,
Eric