Date:      Sat, 2 Mar 1996 11:31:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Ehrenkrantz <jehrenkrantz@whyy.org>
To:        Ravis Tasakorn <gc727305@netserv.chula.ac.th>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Jon Loeliger <jdl@jdl.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Virus checking

Ravis,
Don't measure everyone by the occasional ignorant statment.
Even those who retreat to denigrating others often are extremely
bright and experienced people who have brain farts!
Ignore it and you will learn alot. You certainly will not be able
to get everyone to think before they tap the keys......Freedom is
like having choises. They both require thinking for yourself..
Gud luk...je