Date:      Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:40:19 +1100 (EST)
From:      Andrew <andrew@ugh.net.au>
To:        Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Cc:        Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: make release broken (touch: not found)

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine wrote:

> I had this yesterday, and decided that I didn't particularly care, so
> I used the -i flag, then did the complete cycle again, which completed
> w/o error. I guess I forget to save the stderr/stdout log.

I'll try it and see how it goes. Because make release seems to blow
everything away before starting I'm not sure a repeat is going to help.

> This morning's cvsup built w/o error, as did the build with a pending
> MFC patch.

I haven't seen any commits recently (and my source is never more than 120
minutes old) that looked likely (I'm building on the RELENG_4_7 branch)
but I'll see if the -i helps.

I might upgrade the base system as well and see if that helps.

Andrew