Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 17:32:24 -0400
From:      Evan Champion <evanc@synapse.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Next Official 3.0 SNAP?

We're getting fed up with the runaround from BSDI and are planning on
moving our news server over to FreeBSD 3.0.  I have been playing around
with 3.0-970912-SNAP (I could only connect to current.freebsd.org that
weekend as my upstream provider buggered up the routes to most other
places...) and have been quite impressed; everything I tried that puked
on BSDI worked just great on FreeBSD.

We'd like to schedule the move around the time of the next official 3.0
SNAP and were wondering if there is an estimated timeline for the 3.0
SNAP releases?

Thanks.

Evan