Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2012 23:55:36 +0530
From:      Maninya M <maninya@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Capture states of all processes at the same time

Thank you,

I tried doing it the first way. I configured the kernel to include DDB,
then typed on the console:

sysctl debug.kdb.enter=1

to enter DDB.

Then typed this to force a panic:

sysctl debug.kdb.panic=1

The computer just hung after this, and after waiting for a while I pressed
the reboot button.
It said "no core dumps found" while rebooting.

I couldn't find any core dumps in /var/crash either.

So I tried again to enter DDB, typed sysctl debug.kdb.enter=1. Now the
computer hangs even for this (tried it twice)!

What did I do wrong? Please help me with the steps.

--
Maninya

--
Maninya