Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2002 08:58:01 -0500
From:      Oscar Ricardo Silva <oscars@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        fred@timogen.com
Subject:   Re: Does any one use how to send attachment in freebsd?

>On Sunday, 23 July 2000 at 12:37:39 -0700, fred@timogen.com wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> >   Does any one use how to send attachment in freebsd?
> >   I can use mail command to send mail but I cannot send attachement.

When typing your message, enter ~r<path to file you want to attach) and
enter.  This will attach the requested file to your message.  For example,
if you want to attach the file /usr/local/instructions, then in your message:

.
.
.
~r/usr/local/instructions<ENTER>

After you press ENTER, the message body looks like this:

.
.
.
~r/usr/local/instructions