Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 1997 19:56:16 +0200
From:      Sean Keys <seankeys@ilink.nis.za>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NEWBIE

I wpied out my Hard Drive (your probably laughing at an old newbie question
but I need to know if there are any Low Level format utilities ,Ive tried
FDISK (and everything that goes with it) FORMAT (all in dos 6.22) ,people
say that the bios has its own format options but mine doesnt (486 DX 75 ,426 meg
HDD)

I'm getting another HDD to play with Linux or FreeBSD cause I really like it !

I would really appreciate any help you can give

THANKS

SEAN