Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:26:27 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org>
To:        "Michael Sperber [Mr.  Preprocessor]" <sperber@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 'not in bitmap of probed irqs' message (Re: USB attach fails on ASUS P6300 with 4.5-RELEASE:)

> Might using a custom kernel with PNPBIOS turned on help?  Should I
> then enable "PNP-aware OS" in the BIOS?

Yes. No, don't switch on PnP aware OS, because FreeBSD does not
actually configure the PnP aware devices, only read ou tthe
information and use that.

> Nick> Does the sio1 port actually work?
>
> I have no idea.  It's the only IR device I have currently :-)

No friends, eih? Pitty. Can't you have speak to a remote control? Or a
mirror? I mean, it sounds like it is becoming lonely and starts mucking
about with your system, giving you weird irq thingie errors and stuff!

Oops, I'll stop blabbering now.