Date:      Sat, 09 Sep 2000 09:27:05 -0500
From:      "William S. Duncanson" <caesar@starkreality.com>
To:        Wes Warner <ufodziner@earthlink.net>, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: adaptec 2940uw with smp kernel on a bp6

Hm, I have a Tyan Tiger 100 with dual processors running in SMP mode with a
2940UW.  I would suggest making sure that the BIOS for the motherboard and
the card are up to date.  Does any other MP capable OS work?  What are the
outputs of dmesg and mptable?

--
William S. Duncanson                        caesar@starkreality.com
Smash forehead on keyboard to continue...