Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 1997 10:28:30 -0400
From:      Andrew Heybey <ath@bellcore.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   archive search error

I was looking searching through the scsi mailing list archives when I
got the following result when trying to look at a particular message:

>Internal Server Error
>
>The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
>
>Please contact the server administrator, www@freebsd.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and
>anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

The URL I was trying to fetch at the time was:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/search.cgi?words=Bus+resets+Grrrr&max=25&source=freebsd-scsi&docnum=18

[Here I was going to tell you the search I performed to get to this
point, but I think that info is all contained in the URL.]

andrew