Date:      Mon, 14 May 2012 18:11:47 +0000
From:      Darryle Merlette <merlette@niksun.com>
To:        "apache@FreeBSD.org" <apache@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Amruthur Narasimhan <anarasimhan@niksun.com>, Jung-uk Kim <jkim@niksun.com>
Subject:   Apache 2.3/OCSP support

Hi,
We are looking for a version of Apache httpd on FreeBSD that supports
OCSP protocol. According to Apache website, support for that protocol
was introduced in version 2.3. According to FreeBSD ports database,
version 2.2.22 is the lastest available. Our question is the following:
will there be a port for 2.3 or later available anytime soon? If not, is
there any other suggested course of action we should take?
Thanks,
  Darryle

--=20
Darryle Merlette, CISSP        NIKSUN, Inc.
Tel: +1 770-772-1613           http://www.niksun.com
Cel: +1 908 510-3574           100 Nassau Park Blvd.
HQ:  +1 609 936-9999 x3324     Princeton, NJ 08540 USA
**** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *****

This electronic mail message (and/or documents accompanying it) is the=20
property of NIKSUN, Inc. and may contain confidential material for the=20
sole use of NIKSUN and the intended recipient(s).  Any review, use,=20
distribution or disclosure by anyone other than an intended recipient=20
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in=20
error, please contact the sender by e-mail and delete all copies of=20
the message.