Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:22:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Cc:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvs commit: src/lib/libc_r Makefile src/lib/libpthread Makefile (fwd)

I built world on alpha to test this, but I couldn't install it
to make sure the links from libpthread.* -> libc_r.* were made
correctly.  Could someone please verify this?  Feel free to
fix it if it is wrong (src/lib/libc_r/Makefile).

Also, I have had some success testing on alpha with libkse
built in 1:1 mode.  Someone wanting to play around with
getting libkse working on alpha and sparc64 might want
to start there (uncomment CFLAGS+=-DSYSTEM_SCOPE_ONLY
in src/lib/libpthread/Makefile).