Date:      Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:25:29 +0000
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@chuckr.org>
To:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   rebuilding

I'd first inistalled OpenBSD on my sparc64, because it installed without
that serial line.  Then I realized I had a way to install FreeBSD witout
it, and tried that, successfully, but because OpenBSD was there already,
a fair number of files that were from the OpenBSD install survived.
This is quite beyond doubt, because one of the things was a new ssh key,
I'd sent it to a second machie, and that key survived!

Well, anyhow, it's caused me some small problems, which I figure I can
fix by doing a make installworld, which is why the time being 64 bit
question came from.  OK, one last question, FOR THE SPARC PLATFORM,
would I be more intelligent using RELENG_5_3 or RELENG_5_4 to base the
installworld from?

Or, another?