Date:      Sun, 02 May 1999 09:55:06 -0700
From:      "Saffa Kemokai" <sulima@sulima.com>
To:        ftp-bugs@wcarchive.cdrom.com
Cc:        dan@dpcsys.com
Subject:   Kernel Module

Hello:

I don't know where to send this request. Please forgive me but would
appreciate it if you can forward it to the appropriate person(s).

I downloaded by ftp the kern.flp, mfsroot.flp and fdimage.exe. I used
the diamge.exe to copy the files to 2 separate floppies. I started
the machine with kern.flp diskette but it keeps running into:

"Can't load module '/kernel': inpit/out error"

It continues for a while seeming to be loading the kernel or
something and then displays:

"elf-load exec: archsw.readin failed"

I tried downloading new sets of the files, reformatting the floppies
but never could go beyond this error with every attempt I make. All
thise happened Saturday eveing (5/1/99). How can I go beyond this to
install FreeBSD? Any suggestions?

Saffa Kemokai

Thank you,

Sulima Internet
http://www.sulima.com
Moving Information for all People
Check Out our Domain Hosting Service for Yourself
Email: sulima@sulima.com Voice (609)893-5798 Fax (609)893-5831