Date:      Mon, 02 Nov 1998 14:14:03 +0100
From:      Gunnar Olsson <etxgnon@etxb.ericsson.se>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, etxgnon@etxb.ericsson.se
Subject:   MPPP, multilink PPP

Hi there,
my name is Gunnar Olsson, working for Ericsson Research in Sweden.
We are looking on delay requirements for IP packets over PPP.
I want to segment long data packets on PPP level, to minimize
the "waiting time" for a real time packet. I was planning to use
the segmentation algorithm in Multilink PPP, MPPP.
For performance issue I am doing everything in kernel.
So, the question is, have someone implemented MPPP in kernel????

Please let me know!
Send me a mail: gunnar.olsson@ericsson.com

Regz
Gunnar Olsson

--

      wwwww
    g( o o )g

                  MVH/ Gunnar Olsson, ÄV/ETX/DN/SL, 7192413
                  E-mail: gunnar.olsson@ericsson.com
   .ooo0 0ooo.    MEMO: ETX.ETXGNON
     \_) (_/