Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 2008 11:13:13 +0400
From:      "Nasonov Sergey" <SNasonov@BCC.RU>
To:        "Edward Ruggeri" <smallhand@crawblog.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Suspend/Hibernate/Wake on Thinkpad T61

I tried these, but they didn't seem to fix my problem.  It does look
like the laptop suspends; in /var/log/messages, "acpi: suspend at
20080802 23:13:37."  But then I can't seem to wake the system.

If I set kern.smp.disabled=3D1, then the system reboots when I suspend.

Ok, try to recompile your kernel without all usb stuff. If it needed
later then you can load it as a loadable kernel module. Also check bios
version for update. And I forgot to say that video_acpi is loaded on my
system. =20

--
Sergey