Date:      Tue, 9 May 2006 19:03:02 -0500
From:      Tuareg <tuaregmex@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Enable plugin nppdf.so in firefox? (also with Mozilla)

Hello...

I'm having this problem with Firefox 1.5.0.2 / Mozilla 1.7.13

I check that the links it's correct and also reinstalled linuxpluginwrapper
and copied libmap.conf to /etc.

But when I try to see a pdf file with both browsers launched from command
line, I just get this message:

bash2-2.05b$ firefox
Usage: gv [OPTION]... [FILE]
PostScript and PDF viewer.
  --monochrome               display document using only black and white
  --grayscale                display document without colors
  --color                    display document as usual
  --safer                    start ghostscript in safe mode
  --nosafer                  do not start ghostscript in safe mode
  --quiet                    start ghostscript with the -dQUIET option
  --noquiet                  do not start ghostscript with the -dQUIET
option
  --arguments=3DARGS           start ghostscript with additional options as
specified
                             by the string ARGS
  --page=3DLABEL               display the page with label LABEL first
  --center                   the page should be centered automatically
  --nocenter                 the page should not be centered automatically
  --media=3DMEDIA              selects the paper size to be used
  --orientation=3DORIENTATION  sets the orientation of the page
  --scale=3DN                  selects the scale N
  --scalebase=3DN              selects the scale base N
  --swap                     interchange the meaning of the orientations
landscape
                             and seascape
  --noswap                   do not interchange the meaning of the
orientation
                             landscape and seascape
  --antialias                use antialiasing
  --noantialias              do not use antialiasing
  --dsc                      dsc comments are respected
  --nodsc                    dsc comments are not respected
  --eof                      ignore the postscript EOF comment while
scanning
                             documents
  --noeof                    do not ignore the postscript EOF comment while
                             scanning documents
  --pixmap                   use backing pixmap
  --nopixmap                 do not use backing pixmap
  --watch                    watch the document file for changes
  --nowatch                  do not watch the document file for changes
  --help                     print a help message and exit
  --usage                    print a usage message and exit
  --resize                   fit the size of the window to the size of the
page
  --noresize                 do not fit the size of the window to the size
of the page
  --ad=3DFILE                  read and use additional resources from FILE
  --style=3DFILE               read and use additional resources from FILE.
These resources
                             have lower priority than those provided on the
context of --ad
  --spartan                  shortcut for --style=3Dgv_spartan.dat
  --version                  show gv version and exit

And the browsers don't do anything else...

I have reinstalled Mozilla and got the same result.... maybe need to
reinstall linuxwrapper/plugger/mozilla/firefox in certain order to fix this=
?