Date:      Fri, 09 May 1997 18:47:14 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
Cc:        Timothy Moore <moore@WOLFENET.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: g++ shared library segfaults

Thats fine Chuck your concerns are valid but not applicable.

What I am looking for is for experienced programmers that can
come in and do the "job" -- the job being defined as a cool
document program.

"doc" started out as an experiment to show that "Glyphs" or "flyweights"
are feasible to use in an editor. We can take the same principle
an do a document editor.

Take Care,
	Amancio