Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 1996 15:09:21 -0400
From:      "Gary Chrysler" <tcg@ime.net>
To:        "Mark W. Dufault" <mdufault@tiac.net>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ATAPI Drivers

2.1.5 has support for ATAPI built into boot.flp
You may need to Boot: -c, visual and disable all devices not in use.
Of course config the ones needed.

It also appears that FreeBSD prefers ATAPI CD's as Slave on the
Primary controller.

If all esle fails either install from a primary dos partition or floppies.

-Enjoy
Gary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848

> From: Mark W. Dufault <mdufault@tiac.net>
> To: questions@freebsd.org
> Subject: ATAPI Drivers
> Date: Saturday, October 12, 1996 1:55 PM
>
> Hello,
>
> I just bought 2.1.5 on CD-ROM and I can't find the atapi.flp that is
> supposed to be in the floppies\ directory. I have a Toshiba XM-5502TA.
How