Date:      Sat, 24 Sep 2022 16:47:20 +0930
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <darius@dons.net.au>
To:        Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Package fallout emails

> On 24 Sep 2022, at 16:35, Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net> wrote:
>=20
> On 24/09/22 03:47, Daniel O'Connor wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I maintain sysutils/pefs-kmod and I am getting email from pkg-fallout =
about it being broken, however it has been fixed (since August 17th - =
79f9679c7e795de9a15451910526cea3ea50c21f)
>> Checking the emails shows it is trying to build the old version, =
obviously emailing me about it once makes sense but if the tree isn't =
being updated then it doesn't seem worthwhile to keep nagging.
>> Is something broken, or...?
>=20
> Are the email from ports head or quarterly branch?

Ahh quarterly.

> Maybe it is fixed in ports head but the fix was not merged to =
quarterly?

Yes that is it.

> If that's the case you should merge it (if you're not a committer just =
file a PR asking for that, explaining which commits should be merged and =
why)

OK I didn't realise that was how things were done, my mistake.

Bug filed :)

--
Daniel O'Connor
are so many of them to choose from."