Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:47:42 -0400
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: suspend/resume on T22 running 5.2.1

Dan Langille <dan@langille.org> probably said:
> I've been to that URL before.  I was/am concerned that FreeBSD is not a
> supported OS.  The disk in question has both Windows 98 (rarely used) and
> FreeBSD 5.2.1.  Your recommendation is to proceed with the utility at that
> URL?

The OS tells the bios to suspend and the bios uses the dos-level slice
to suspend to. Yes, create the suspend to disk partition/slice as IBM
recommend (that's what I use with -stable and my X30 and have been for
some time now. I've also posted information about this to the list
before, if you read the archives).

P.

--
pir