Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:23:07 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How do I get access now to the Lucent WinModem port for FBSD 4.6

The Lucent WinModem port has been commented for the next
release of FBSD 4.5 due to be released 01/20/2002. This
port is of hight interest to many modem based users of FBSD.
How can I get this port now to test and review the
documentation to verify it will truly meet the needs of the
user group waiting for it's general release. Have no need for
another port with bare minimums documentation. Bare minimum
documentation is no longer an acceptable standard. Want to see
the job done right. There is more to building a port than the
technical side, a port has to have documentation and someone
has to enforce some thing more that bare minimum documentation.
In this case I would like to review what the commenter has
accepted as acceptable documentation and get corrections in the
documentation before the 4.5 is released if need be.

How do I get access to this port
or what is the email address of the person who authorizes the
comment of this kind of ports.

Thanks

Joe