Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2017 21:42:51 +0000
From:      "cynthia@firstbannesronline.com" <cynthia@firstbannesronline.com>
To:        "www@freebsd.org" <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Www, Traffic is targeted to optimize your website

Hello Www,

Competition on bidding wars in digital marketing models is overwhelming
process. But optimizing your web page for search engines is still a
necessary practice.

With our placement technology, you get full year ownership right and first
right of renewal of keywords that are relevant to your online business.
All you need to do is to select keywords and lock them with our unique
technology so that no one else will get on top position while you own it.
To see this:
1. You can go to our website.
2. Fill online quote form with details about you and your website freebsd org
and keywords.
3. We will show you the online demo of our technology and give you traffic
estimates for different keywords.

Cordially,
Cynthia