Date:      Tue, 08 Oct 1996 22:21:45 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        scott@statsci.com
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BusLogic FlashPoint drivers?

I plan to look into updating our Buslogic driver to fully support of
of Buslogic's multimaster cards in about a month, but I do not have
any plans to work on a FlashPoint driver in the near term.  I'm trying
to concentrate on getting the drivers we have in the tree now up to
snuff before looking for other devices to support.  If you'd like
to have a go at this, feel free to contact Leonard and I'm sure he
can point you to the right people to get documentation from.  I'm
sure, as has been the case in the past, whatever information is availible
to Linux developlers is also availible to BSD developers.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations